Senior Program Director
Agenda Day 1
Tuesday, April 16th, 2019
2:00 PM Workshop C: How to Leverage Design Thinking to Build a Culture of Innovation and Sharpen the Customer Experience Focus
Learn how to design thinking can empower everyone in your organization to be more innovative and create incredible customer experiences that deliver business impact.
Pradeep and Caitlin will open the workshop with a quick overview of how Allstate is scaling design thinking to build a culture of innovation and sharpen the customer experience focus, companywide.
Allstate's key goals include:
· Deepening customer & stakeholder empathy
· Fostering an agile mindset
· Promoting multi-disciplinary collaboration
· Developing innovative solutions to enterprise challenges
For the balance of the workshop, Pradeep and Caitlin will lead the group through hands-on human-centered design methods to consider:
· Who in their organizations needs to apply Design Thinking in their work
· What type of program would best fit various internal audiences
· How to connect different design thinking activities across the organization
Everyone will leave with a preliminary roadmap for how to ignite a design thinking movement in their own organizations, including ways to help colleagues blossom into confident, capable problem solvers who make things better.