Director of UX Design
11:45 AM Is Design Thinking Scalable?
For some the answer is an obvious, resounding “yes”, while others believe each division should remain in its silo and leave it to the creative team to work their design thinking magic. Others may simply argue that a myriad of hurdles can get in the way, making it seem like a never-ending uphill battle to a fantasy destination.
Hear from professionals share their successes, disappointments and beliefs as they address:
· What an organization with design thinking at scale can look like and how it has impacted their customers
· If it is scalable, where does change begin?
· What holds companies back from scaling design thinking?
· Can you and your team implement this when they are spread all over the world?
· How can you gain buy-in from the right people?