Welcome to Austin!
To us, you’re a VIP, and should be treated like it. That’s why Design Thinking is held at a luxury resort, and not a convention center:
110 E 2nd Street
Austin, Texas 78701
Unfortunately, Monday, April 14th is currently SOLD OUT at the JW Marriott. The Design Thinking Team has secured an additional room block at the Omni Austin Hotel Downtown. To help make your reservations seamless:
(Wednesday, April 17 & Thursday, April 18)
If you plan on staying in Austin starting Tuesday, April 16, we suggest you book your stay at the JW Marriott Austin Tuesday and Wednesday night for a total of 2 nights.
JW Marriott Austin
110 E 2nd Street
Austin, Texas 78701
Room Rate: $209
Phone: (512) 474-4777
The special room rate of $209 has been established to make your reservation process easy. Simply call 844-473-3959 and mention you are attending "Design Thinking 2019" for the Special Group Rate. You may also make your reservation by clicking HERE. You must make your reservation no later than Monday, March 25th, 2019. For your convenience, the special rate has been extended to three days after the conference based on availability. This room block is filling up VERY FAST and we encourage attendees to make their reservations as soon as possible.
The JW Marriott Austin hotel brings an unparalleled upscale hotel experience to downtown Austin. Situated in the heart of the city, their sprawling urban resort features the largest guest rooms in Austin, TX with floor to ceiling windows, 7 bars, 3 restaurants, Starbucks, the posh Spa by JW, the brand new Edge Pool Bar & Cabanas, and the ever-popular Burger Bar, a food truck without wheels.
JW Marriott Austin is a 2018 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award winner and only a 15-minute drive from Austin International Airport and just steps from the best attractions and entertainment options Austin has to offer – including the Sixth Street Entertainment District, South by Southwest Music Conference and Festival, Austin City Limits Music Festival, University of Texas and the Texas State Capitol.
(Tuesday, April 16, Wednesday, April 17 & Thursday, April 18)
If you plan staying in Austin starting Monday, April 15, we suggest you book your stay at the Omni Austin Hotel Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday night for a total of 3 nights.
Omni Austin Hotel Downtown
700 San Jacinto at 8th Street
Austin, TX 78701
Room Rate: $229
Phone: (512) 476-3700
Simply call 512-476-3700 and mention you are attending “IQPC Design Thinking” for the Special Group Rate. You may also make your reservation HERE. You must make your reservation no later than Monday, March 25th, 2019.
Capitalize on modern comfort and luxury amenities at Omni Austin Hotel Downtown, offering an unparalleled experience in the Lone Star State’s capital. Enjoy spectacular views, well-appointed accommodations and easy access to Austin Convention Center, the Texas State Capitol and the 6th Street Entertainment District. Whether you’re seeking high culture, live music or an unforgettable event, you’ll always find what you’re looking for.
From the lobby to the rooftop, we provide luxurious spaces for your stay in Austin. During downtime, gather in our Atrium Lounge for drinks with friends, feast on delicious fare at Ancho’s, or head to our heated rooftop pool for a unique downtown experience. With over 20,000 square feet of versatile event venues, we can accommodate productive business meetings or special celebrations. Incoming attendees will appreciate our location just 7 miles from Austin-Bergstrom International Airport.
Warning: Housing Scam from Exhibition Housing Management
- IQPC has been made aware that a service provider called Exhibition Housing Management has contacted a number of individuals who are attending this event, quoting the event, to offer hotel reservation services
- Please note that Exhibition Housing Management does not represent IQPC or the Customer Management Practice, nor have we authorized them to use our names or trademarks on information they send out to exhibitors. While we do not know enough about this third party’s intent, we recommend you reserve rooms with hotels listed on the conference web site.
Please be aware of the following:
- IQPC/The Customer Management Practice does not contract with any third party vendors to provide hotel reservation services. Any company saying or implying they are affiliated with the event for this purpose is not being truthful, and they cannot offer you the terms IQPC has negotiated with the venue.
- No one should contact you directly to book your hotel room or offer you a “special discounted conference rate” or “can save you $30.00 off your room rate.” If you receive one of these calls or emails, it is a scam. They are not associates of IQPC or the Customer Management Practice.
- If you receive a phone call from someone wanting to speak to the “tradeshow coordinator or the person who is handling SSON that your company is attending,” it is a scam and they are not affiliated with IQPC or the Customer Management Practice.
- If someone emails you claiming to be from any exhibitor or operations department, and the email is not from a iqpc.com email address, do not share any information with them. The company is not affiliated with IQPC or the Customer Management Practice and it is a scam.
- IQPC will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavor to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel´s website link provided.